PEGG has several committees that welcome members. The committees meet during the yearly meeting and keep in touch during the year. If you are interested in getting involved with contact PEGG.
- Trudy Turner, Ph.D., University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- Judith Masters, Ph.D., University of Fort Hare
- Rebecca Rogers Ackerman, Ph.D., University of Cape Town
- Paul Grobler, Ph.D., University of the Free State
- Hannes Marais, Blyde River Nature Reserve
- Julian Saunders, University of Cape Town
- Riashna Sithaldeen, University of Cape Town
- Curswan Andrews, Student Member
This committee is responsible for the annual meeting. Once a meeting site has been selected, the local arrangements committee choses the venue and sets up the program. We are always looking for new places to visit and welcome your input.
PEGG sends out a newsletter called the PEGGPost once a year. This is the responsibility of the PEGG Post committee. Our editors welcome stories and photos and would love to have you work with them on this entertaining and interesting way to keep in touch. If you are interested, contact Peggpost@gmail.com.
- Jennifer Danzy
- Olivia Stone
Past PEGG Posts
All of South Africa’s primates come into contact with humans. The committee works on position papers and answers queries. If this is your interest, please contact PEGG